The New Publix Atlanta Cup - The 2018 Edition of The Publix Atlanta Cup brings together four soccer clubs in Georgia who will look to build on the traditions of the Publix Atlanta Cup and return it to its full glory as one of the top tournaments in the county. Our goal is to eventually get the tournament back up to a 600-800 team event. Each location will be registering a large number of teams who will be participating in the event, will bring reciprical agreements, have fantastic facilities and over 50+ combined years experience of running tournaments of their own. We are excited to become partners with GA Soccer in hosting the Atlanta Publix Cup.
Why Should You Play at the Publix ATL Cup
- 300+ Teams Expected - Estimated 20% of teams will be from out of state!
- New Management - Brings together 50+ years of Coaching and Tournament Experience.
- New Championship Division - Exciting new North, South, East and West Division.
- Coaching Support - We are coaches too. Multiple teams no problem we can scheduled.
- Athletes Village - Main Hotel will host players party and other social events.
- Interactive Event - Are you the best of your friends. Prove it during our Online Fifa 18 Tournament.
- ATL Excursions - Travelling from out of state we can put together your perfect Tour of Atlanta! includes - Atlanta United, Atlanta Braves, Aquarium, Stone Mountain, Six Flags and College Exposure excursions!
Enjoy playing at some of the best soccer locations in Georgia:
- North: Allen Creek Soccer Complex
- South: McCurry Park
- East: Henderson Park
- West: Riverline Park
One Last Thing!!
- Divisions: Divisions are available for Boys, Girls, and Men.
- Price Range: From $575 to $695 per team.
- Levels: Academy, Select, Recreational, and Adult 7v7.
- Awards: First and second place will receive throphies and medals.