This fall has been very successful for our boys and girls U13-U19 teams. Despite the stress of the changing age mandate over the summer, we have been able to roll with the punches and see a lot of positive results and development. Here are some of the stats from a wonderful season.
- Combined regular season record for Select programs- 75 wins, 29 losses and 17 Ties
- 7 teams finishing regular season in top 3 of their bracket
- 4 teams eligible for automatic promotion to the above bracket - U14 Girls, U16 Girls, U17 Girls and U17 Boys
- 3 teams going undefeated in regular season and winning their bracket - U14 Girls (Athena B), U16 Girls (Athena C) and U17 Girls (Athena B)
- 7 pre-/post-season tournament champions, and an additional 5 teams making the finals
- 7 scrimmages against college opponents
- 10 practices conducted by 10 different college coaches with our U17 and U19 (LSA in College) teams
- 2 college commitments so far, with more expected
- 3 Select age players invited to the US national training center
Congratulations to all of our teams for a great Fall season!