LSA Soccer Clinics
Lanier Soccer Association offers different soccer opportunities to players in the Academy and Select programs. We understand that repetition makes perfection. Even though Academy and Select practices 2-3 Times per week for 90 minutes, sometimes it is not enough to get to the next level, or perfect certain aspects of the game. This is why LSA is introducing “Sharks Soccer Clinics” with a high coach-to-player ratio training, targeting the improvement of soccer fundamentals.
There are two expert soccer training companies that will be running the “Shark Clinics”. They are: Tempo Elite Training and Euro Elite Training.
The following is the format:
- Topics: Finishing, 1v1 situation, crossing, possession, set pieces, dribbling, etc.
- Players per Session: 18 (maximum)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Ratio: 6 players per coach
- Ages: 9 to 19 (boys and girls)
- Days: Fridays.
- Price: $15 per clinic
- Each player will accumulate points - 10 points every time they attend a clinic. The player with the most points at the end of the season will win a pair of NIKE cleats.
You'll walk away from our “Sharks Soccer Clinics” with tangible takeaways to improve your game.
First to come first to serve.