The Recreational program does dot require any tryouts to participate. Each Recreational player will be placed on an age-appropriate team.
If you're interested in registering for the Recreational Program, please see the Fees and Registration page for more information and to register your player.
Academy and Select Programs
The U9 - U12 Academy program and the U13 - U19 Select (Athena and Classic) program do require players to tryout to participate.
For the Fall 2018/Spring 2019 soccer seasons, all tryouts will be held at the Allen Creek Soccer Complex and will be scheduled as follows:
- U9 to U12 Academy/DA - May 29th, May 30th, and May 31st at 6:00pm
- U13 Select Athena/Classic - May 29th, May 30th, and May 31st at 6:00pm
- U14 to U19 Select Athena/Classic/DA - June 5th, June 6th, and June 7th at 6:00pm
Field assignments for tryouts can be found at:
All players must register:
- To register for tryouts online, please press the button below.
- To register in person, please be at the LSA office located at the Allen Creek Soccer Complex at 5:00pm.
If you're interested in registering for the Academy Program or the Select Program, please see the Fees and Registration page for more information and to register your player.
Playing age groups for the 2018/2019 seasonal year will be based on the most recent mandates from US Soccer which will be based on a calendar year date of birth, not a school year date of birth. The age of the player will be calculated on the year in which the season will end.
For additional information on the new age groups, please see the following: